i dont need a boyfriend i need 12 million dollars and a donut
marvel fandom strikes
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
SIRIUS FLIRTING WITH LITERALLY EVERY TEACHER TRYING (and failing) TO GET OUT OF DETENTION
He tried it with Dumbledore once and the man laughed so hard it almost worked, but then McGonagall came around the corner. Sirius brags until his dying day that he once seduced Dumbledore himself.
James never actually believes him until one day Sirius gives Dumbledore this huge dramatic wink and then Dumbledore winks back.
James stands up and walks out of the great hall.
HP and The Prisoner of Azkaban. Behind the scenes with Tom Felton.
i could see that.
i would watch that.
now that’s something that would be worth watching
"Daniel could be Snape"
I’m actually 1100% behind this
daily reminder that minerva mcgonagall is metal as fuck